Malwarebytes Tech Support Number 1-855-635-3036
Malwarebytes is used by a large number of people all across the world. It is known for its high-speed delivery and safeguards your device from dangerous elements such as antivirus, spyware, malware, etc. It forms a firewall in your device and makes sure that your sensitive information and data are kept in safe hands. Hence, it has been able to attract a large number of users and has built a solid reputation among its customers. Despite its impeccable standing in the antivirus arena, it is also susceptible to errors and if these errors are left unattended then the device is also exposed to risks. These risks must be addressed immediately and you can call the Malwarebytes Tech Support Number for assistance in these cases. Here is a list of reasons why you can face certain uncertainties surrounding your antivirus –
- System error. If your system has been worn down because of the burden that it has to carry then you can have certain issues with your antivirus. If your system has a long line of temporary files, registry errors, etc. then you are going to face difficulties in regards to the operations related to the antivirus.
- Takeover by the malware. There are times when your antivirus’s performance is impacted because of the presence of a virus in your system. The malware can hijack all operations related to the antivirus and in this case, your software can go into full submission mode.
- There can be issues related to the update of your antivirus. If you miss an update related to the antivirus then your software can perform abnormally. You should also regularly update your system to get the best out of antivirus.
- You can have trouble if the central files linked to the antivirus can become corrupt. Once these files become corrupt, they can impact the utility of your antivirus. Your files can get corrupted in multiple ways. Either they can be a bug in your device or some virus has taken over the files. In this case, you need to reinstall the software.
- Older version of the antivirus. If you haven’t upgraded to the latest version of the software then there can be problems related to the performance of your antivirus. Keep the track of the antivirus and make sure you are using the recent version of the antivirus.
- Security Product Key error. The Premium version of the software has a lot of benefits so a user is required to insert the Activation Key attached to the purchase of the product. Since the product has limitations in its free version, users are ready to spend money and buy it. You get the License Key when the purchase of your antivirus has been completed. Hence, you are denied full services of the product until you insert the key. If your services have been limited then your antivirus is unable to perform at its best.
When you face these issues, you look for the removal of your software and replace its services with different antivirus. The uninstallation process is naturally different for both the Windows and Mac OS. There can be times when you can require the help of Malwarebytes Tech Support Number to remove the components related to your antivirus. The uninstallation process can be carried out in the following way-
- Shut down all the functions related to Malwarebytes and then only start the uninstallation procedure. These functions can be closed by using the Task Manager, which can be opened through the Ctrl+Alt+Dlt . Click on the End Task option and all the operations will be cancelled. After you have closed all the tasks then you will be able to complete the uninstallation process.
- Open the list of the installed programs on your device by going through the Control Panel. Once you reach the Control Panel, look for the banner which displays the installed programs on your system.
- Then go to the folder of the Malwarebytes and look for the option which says Uninstall Malwarebytes Antivirus. After you click on the option, the uninstallation window will pop up and
Start removing the components related to the software.
- You can track the progress of uninstallation through the Progress Bar displayed in the uninstallation window. Once the program is uninstalled, remove the remaining components of the antivirus by removing the files. If the uninstallation process doesn’t work then you can need the help of Malwarebytes Tech Support Number.
You can wipe away the software if you follow the pointers given above. To remove the software from your Mac OS, then follow the guidelines given above-
- End all operations that can tamper with the uninstallation process. Once these operations are finished, open your software by going to the Applications Folder.
- Once the software is opened, go to the menu bar which is at the top of the software. Once you get to the Menu Bar, which is on the header part, you need to click on the drop-down arrow, which will generate a host of options.
- Tap on the Help option to go ahead with the software removal process. After you click on the Help button, once again a drop-down menu will appear on the screen. Afterward, click on the option to uninstall the software from Mac named as Uninstall Malwarebytes Antivirus.
- Then click on Accept and the uninstallation process will begin in a short time. Restart your device and then see if all the components have been removed.
This is the process to remove the software from Mac and Windows OS. It is important to eliminate all the material related to the antivirus. However, there are instances when your security software leaves behind some of the components even after uninstallation. You can face issues with the performance of your system unless you remove all the components associated with the antivirus. You are also unable to establish new software until you have not gotten rid of the registry errors associated with your previous security software. Hence, you can require Malwarebytes Tech Support Number for the total removal process.